While the Alaskan public is beginning to warm up to the idea of legalizing gay unions (or at least giving homosexuals protection from discrimination in the workplace), the Republican caucus in the state legislature thinks idea is pretty funny.
You know, the Republican party is still full of openly anti-gay members. However, most of them are smart enough to avoid laughing at the idea of marriage equality on camera. Not this crew. They just laughed out loud because, I guess, fuck the gays.
I suppose when you know that you aren’t going to get the gay vote anyway, you have no reason to treat them with respect or compassion. Better if they all just commit suicide while they are still in high school, right?
You can laugh at gay people if you want, assholes. They aren’t going to disappear. You managed to make them hide for a while but most of them have finally realized they are right and you are wrong. Pretty soon they will be laughing at you. The difference will be that you deserve it.
- I support @FearlessComedy because I believe in their mission to support emerging theater artists and help them grow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Another round of @mnfringe reviews! Great work (again) by @JoshDCarson and also learned which middle name of Philip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Day seven of my @mnfringe reviews! I saw stuff! I...didn't like most of it! Such is life! wp.me/pA1qv-27D 11 months ago
- Reviews from last night at the @mnfringe! I only saw one show last night and I loved it. So lucky me! wp.me/pA1qv-27n 11 months ago
- Reviews from day five at the @mnfringe! Mostly random choices resulted in some good and some that I think could be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago