Shit That Pissed me off This Week – 10/5
The Party that is Most interested in “Stopping Voter Fraud” Appears to have Hired Firms who engaged in Voter Fraud
I don’t care how you feel about it – voter fraud is a red herring in the Voter ID debate. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud and further, no evidence that voter ID laws will prevent fraud.
What Voter ID laws will do is make it more difficult for college students to vote without getting a new drivers’ license in the state where they attend college. It will make it harder for seniors who no longer drive to vote. It will make it harder for a lot of people to vote and that pisses me off because voting is one of the most basic rights we all have in this country.
We shouldn’t make it harder to vote. We should make it fucking easy to vote. That way more people will vote.
All that aside, isn’t it a bit suspicious that the party who is most strongly pushing for voter fraud is responsible for voter fraud? I know it’s just one guy but that proves my argument. This sort of thing is not widespread.
What are they really trying to do with these amendments? Because it would seem what they aren’t trying to do is stop voter fraud.
- I support @FearlessComedy because I believe in their mission to support emerging theater artists and help them grow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- Another round of @mnfringe reviews! Great work (again) by @JoshDCarson and also learned which middle name of Philip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- Day seven of my @mnfringe reviews! I saw stuff! I...didn't like most of it! Such is life! wp.me/pA1qv-27D 3 years ago
- Reviews from last night at the @mnfringe! I only saw one show last night and I loved it. So lucky me! wp.me/pA1qv-27n 3 years ago
- Reviews from day five at the @mnfringe! Mostly random choices resulted in some good and some that I think could be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago